Event Details :
ZEST 19, College of Engineering Pune, Sports Festival, Pune, Maharashtra, 24-27th January 2019
Ranked 5th best across the country, Zest, organized by College of Engineering, Pune is entering its 17th edition of sports extravaganza. With athletes from over 150+ colleges coming to showcase their talents, Zest is a platform for the Ultimate Championship Brawl. It features over 30 indoor and outdoor events along with the newly added Squash, Fencing and Archery. With all the upcoming action, get ready to feel the heat!!!
For all the efforts athletes put in, they do deserve recognition. Especially, the ones who've unfortunately been rendered disabled. This year, we at Zest '19, aim to widen our exposure towards the same, with the theme - Transcending Boundaries. Through our perfect platform and widespread reach, we ensure the performance and effort bar is set high, and inspire thousands of athletes to believe, despite the odds.
Event Caption: Transcending Boundaries
Event Theme: Adaptive Sports Awareness
Event Departments: CSE ECE IT EEE Chemical Agricultural Medical Pharmacy Arts BioTechnology MBA MCA Commerce Law BioMedical Mechanics Aeronautical Aerospace Design Fashion Media BBA
Event Dates: 24-27th January 2019
Events List :
Chess, Athletics, Swimming, Water polo, Squash, Badminton, Ball Badminton, Tennis, Table Tennis, Football, Cricket, Handball, Carrom, Hockey, Baseball, Archery, Basketball, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Kho-Kho, Fencing.
Last Dates for Registration:
- For Athletics: 20th January 2019
- For all other events: 15th January 2019
Registration Fees :
Registration fees ranges from Rs 100 to Rs 6600 depending on the type of event (individual/team).
- Zest Secretary, Ananya Ak: +91 80976 21282, email@example.com
- Overall Coordinator, Bhavit Jain: +91 81496 98938, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Head, Vasudha Bhoomkar: +91 94045 81462, email@example.com
- Publicity Head, Dhaval Ainapure: +91 88558 83533, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation will be provided in COEP Hostel, Shivajinagar, Pune.