Event Details :
Wind and Photo Voltaic Energy Conversion System 2019, Excel Engineering College, Workshop, Namakkal, Tamil Nadu, 5th January 2019
A major technological challenge in 21stcentury is the transition from fossil-fuel based energy to renewable energy. In the present age of globalization, a worldwide Research and development in the field of renewable energy resources and systems is essential. Renewable energy technologies appeared to be cost effective compared to the projected high cost of fossil fuels. Furthermore, renewable energy systems can have a beneficial impact on the environmental, economic and political issues of the world. This programme is intended to bring researchers, technologists and academicians together to discuss the
innovative ideas and related technology.
Event Dates:5th January 2019
- Operational aspects of Solar PV Panels & Wind Energy System
- Various Power electronics configurations employed in SPWECS
- Control of Grid connected and Stand alone system
- Providing a suitable platform for addressing the challenges related to Renewable Energy.
- Solar Plant visit in our institute capacity - 275Kw. Wind Tree Modules visit.
Last Dates for Registration: 28.12.2018
Registration Fees : Rs.200/-
Event Co-ordinators: Mr.B.Prasanth, AP/EEE, 9597415498