Event Details :
National Level Workshop on Materials for Advanced Waste Water Treatment Techniques 2018, Kongunadu College of Engineering and Technology, Chemistry Workshop, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, 21st December 2018
Waste water includes bacteria, chemicals and other toxins. Domestic households, industrial and agricultural practices produce wastewater that can cause pollution of many lakes and rivers etc., Sewage is treated in water treatment plants and the waste is often disposed into the sea. Its treatment aims at reducing the contaminants to acceptable levels to make the water safe for discharge back into the environment.Membranes have been used in water and wastewater applications. Wastewater treatment process is one of the most important environmental conservation processes that should be encouraged worldwide. This workshop focuses on advanced waste water treatment techniques using novel materials.
Event Dates: 21st December 2018
- Graphene supported materials
- Novel adsorbents
- Electrochemical technology
- Membrane filtration system
Last Dates for Registration:15.12.2018
Registration Fees :
- UG & PG Students: Rs.200
- Research scholars/Faculty/
- Industry Persons: Rs.300
- The Registration fee to be paid through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “The Principal, Kongunadu College of Engineering and Technology”, Payable at Namakkal. NEFT details are available in college website.
- *Spot Registration can also be accepted
Mr. V. Sriram
HOD / Chemistry,
Kongunadu College of Engineering &
Namakkal-Trichy Main Road,
Thottiam, Trichy – 621 215
Accommodation: Accommodation will be arranged in the college campus on prior request.