Biomedical Communication 2019
Event Details :
National Level Seminar on Recent Trends in Biomedical Communication 2019, M Kumarasamy College of Engineering (Autonomous), Karur, Tamil Nadu, 19th January 2019
- This National level seminar helps to acquire knowledge about different Bio-Signal Processing methods.
- This seminar is intended for academic community in teaching, research and for the engineering students (UG/PG) who wish to develop a deeper understanding and create custom solutions to problems in their field of biomedical instrumentation.
- At the end of this programme, the participants can learn about different signal conditioning methods and toolkits for Bio-signal processing.
Event Dates: 19th January 2019
- Overview of fundamentals of biomedical signals and its basic concept.
- Medical Imaging Techniques – MRI and CT imaging
- Noise and Time frequency analysis of Biomedical Signals
- Biosignal Filtering
- Biosignal Analysis
- Biomedical Communication
- Patient Monitoring System
- E-Health and Remote Cardiac Monitoring
- Telemedicine and Healthcare
Last Dates for Registration: 10.01.2019
Registration Fees : 300
Dr.S.Palanivel Rajan, Chief Co-ordinator,
Associate Professor, Department of ECE,
M.Kumarasamy College of Engineering,
Thalavapalayam, Karur - 639 113, Tamilnadu.
Mobile : 9842407121, 9750211943