Event Details :
Impressions 18, College of Engineering Pune, Cultural Festival, Pune, Maharashtra, 13-15th December 2018
- This December, through the next three days, Bollywood will be brought back to life only at the third edition of COEP’s cultural event, Impressions’18.
- "Kehte hai, agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaho, to puri kainaat usse tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai."
- With this belief in the heart, the cultural team of COEP established this nationwide initiative for the artist by the artist three years ago. Its journey has been wonderful ever since and will continue to be.
- This year, we conducted a two-day Sand art and animation Workshop with Miss Poonam Chavan, an extravagant dance workshop by Melvin louis, a Bollywood choreographer of wide acclaim and renown and the first of its kind digital design workshop.
- To talk about what comes next, Impressions '18 has five modules which map the cultural arena in its entirety - Dance, Music, Arts and Crafts, Acting and Film-Media with 22 enthralling events and more than 700 participants from all over the country.
- 3 days, 5 modules, 22 mind blowing competitions and an everlasting impression on your mind!
- The Dance module comprises of the events: Streets Forward, Rangeela, Folksy Classics and So Du Et, to allow the participants to present their grace, beauty, hard work and passion through their intricate and well-defined movements.
- The Dramatics module is made up of six mind-blowing events: Limelight, Suno Suno, Kavyaa, ComiKing, Natyavachan and Artiskit. Our very own nukkad natak calls for a change.
- The Music module is a fun-filled affair. Consisting of SAvaNI, High Current, Battle of DJs and Stay Tuned, it’s going to be the best of musical endeavours.
- The Arts & Crafts module consists of 5 events: Strokes in Blinks, Tee two one… Sold!, Wrap in Scrap, TriArtLon and Doodly Doo. These event will challenge even the most proficient of artists, testing their skill, versatility and stamina.
- The Photography module includes Box Office, PicATale and Free Lenser, dedicated to all the filmmakers and photographers. It tests both one’s talents in photography as well as imagination and creativity in envisioning a backstory for a fil or photo-story.
- Impressions also has an Informals section comprising of various fun-filled activities like Food challenge, Laser Tag, Minute to Win It and a lot more!
- Another interesting event to note in Impressions’18 is the Campus Princess 2018 contest in association with FBB, Times Group and Miss India Organisation. The event will be anchored by Eshan Atmani and will be judged by Gayatri Bhardwaj, winner of the title of Miss India United Continents 2018. The winner gets to be a part of the Campus 2019 finale, and may also get to qualify for the Miss India 2019 finals!
- In addition to this, we present to you a live performance by Sukhan – A Mehfil of Urdu Literature and Sufi Music on the night of the 14th. And to top it all and mark the grand finale, we have K.K. performing live in concert, in association with Radio Mirchi Live at Phoenix Marketcity on the 15th of December.
- With such personalities, and a panel of judges and guests including famed artists like Mayuresh Wadkar, Kunal Phadke, Sarang Sathaye, celebrities from FilterCopy, Alisha Singh and many more attending the event, the fest will be a congregation spot for some eminent and well-known personalities.
- With these attractions and interesting events, we hope with all our hearts for Impressions’18 to bring people together from across the country in a glorious medley of art and culture.
- We welcome you all to join us for this mega event and experience the evolution of Bollywood through its eras in 70mm Lifesize. We promise you that these three days are going to be fun!
Event Dates: 13-15th December 2018
Impressions 2018 comprises of five main modules, namely, Dance, Music, Arts and Crafts, Dramatics, and Camera, which contain a diverse range of exciting events and workshops. If you've got the talent, we've got the stage for you.
Event Co-ordinators: tel: + 91 78754 55564