Event Details :
Fifth International Conference on Biosignals, Images and Instrumentation ICBSII 2019, SSN College of Engineering, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 14-15th March 2019
The Department of Biomedical Engineering, SSNCE is organizing the FIfth International Conference on Biosignals, Images and Instrumentation (ICBSII 2019) during March 14 - 15, 2019 for deliberating with renowned experts in this field. This invitation is open for all academicians, research scholars, Post-Docs, PG and UG students working in the field of Biomedical Engineering related areas.
Event Theme: Biomedical Engineering
Event Dates: 14-15th March 2019
Event Departments: BioMedical
- Invited Guest Talk
- Paper Presentation
- Poster Presentation
Paper Presentation Topics:
- Biomedical Signal Processing.
- Cardiovascular & Respiratory Systems Engineering.
- Cognitive Neuroscience.
- Brain Computer Interface.
- Speech Signal Processing.
- Biomedical Imaging and Data Visualization.
- Computer Aided and Automated Diagnosis.
- Medical Image Mining & Retrieval system.
- Optimization techniques.
- Virtual Reality.
- 3D Bio-printing.
- Device Technologies & Biomedical Robotics.
- Drug Delivery & Diagnostic Systems.
- IOT & Healthcare Information System.
- Mobile Health and Wearable Sensor Networks.
- Advances in Biomedical Instrumentation
Last Dates for Registration:
- Full Paper Submission: December 14, 2018
- Acceptance Intimation: December 28, 2018
- Submission of Revised Paper: January 21, 2019
- Camera Ready Paper Submission: February 11, 2019
- Early Bird Registration: January 25, 2019
Registration Fees :
- Category: Early Bird Registration (Before January 25, 2019)
- Students & Research Fellows Rs.6000.00
- Academicians Rs. 7000.00
- Industry Persons Rs. 8000.00
- Listeners Rs.3000.00
- Foreign delegates USD 250
- Category: Late Registration (After January 25, 2019)
- Students & Research Fellows Rs. 7000.00
- Academicians Rs.8000.00
- Industry Persons Rs. 9000.00
- Listeners Rs.3500.00
- Foreign delegates USD 350
- Phone: 044 2746 9700, Intercom number: 493/414/485
- Hotel Accommodations Outside:
- Participants looking for accommodation outside the conference venue can find in any of the below listed hotels which are at a distance of 4 to 14 km (5 to 20 minutes drive).
- For details please vist the following links:
- PP Residency Padur
- AKG Serviced Apartments, Kelambakkam
- Southern residency OMR
- Gokulam Park Sabari OMR
- Days Hotel Chennai OMR