Event Details :
SITAMS International Conference on Innovations in Engineering, Technology and Sciences SICIETS 2018, Sreenivasa Institute of Technology and Management Studies, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, 28-29th October 2018
The objective of (SICIETS-2018) is to present the latest research and results of scientists (preferred students, Postgraduate Students, Research Scholars and post-doc scientists) related to Electrical, Electronics CommunicationEngineering andComputer Science Engineering,Mechanical Engineering, civil engineering, basic sciences,management sciences, etc. The conference will feature traditional paper presentations as well as keynote speeches by prominent speakers who will focus on related state-of-the-art technologies in the areas of the conference. The Conference will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in Emerging Technological Innovations in Science, Engineering, Technology and Management. The conference aims to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet & share the cutting-edge developments in the field of Science, engineering and technology.
Event Departments: CSE ECE IT EEE Chemical Agricultural Medical Pharmacy Arts BioTechnology MBA MCA Commerce Law Telecommunication BioMedical Mechanics Aerospace Design Fashion Media BBA
Event Dates: 28-29th October 2018
Events List :
- The objective of SICIETS-18 is to present the latest research and results of scientists (preferred students, post graduate Students, Research Scholars and post-doc scientists) related to Electrical, Electronics Communication Engineering and Computer Science Engineering,Mechanical Engineering, civil engineering, basic sciences,management sciences, etc. The conference will feature traditional paper presentations as well as keynote speeches by prominent speakers who will focus on related state-of-the-art technologies in the areas of the conference.
- Now-a-days the academia and researchers are not only pondering but also experiencing the overwhelming outcomes of interdisciplinary researches. Moreover, it has been ubiquitously encouraged by the governments, research agencies and by the academic institutions.The intent behind the multidisciplinary international conference is to provide a common platform, where academia, delegates from industry and nominees from various Government and Private Universities and Institutions can sit together, and cherish about achievements so far, as well as deliberate upon futuristic approaches along with major bottlenecks. The deliberations will not only encompass all avenues of electrical, electronics, computer science and information technology but also through spotlight on positive and inadvertent impact of modern technologies on society.
- The context of the conference is to foster as well as exaggerate the research culture among academia and industry facilitated by sprinkled out ideas by exchange of the intellect during conduct of the conference. Furthermore, the intent of the activity is to let the folks acquaint with transcendental growth, recent trends, innovations and security issues involved in the domain of communication technologies, sustainable smart electrical systems, high performance computing, big data, social media, hardware & software design, advanced software engineering, Internet of Things (IoT), e-governance etc. and their impact on societal applications through various brainstorming sessions. The conference will facilitate the young researchers, industries and research agencies especially, those, who are carrying out their research work in the aforesaid domain of Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical, Electronics and Communication Engineering with valuable discussions in order to make the outcomes more realistic.
Paper Presentation Topics:
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics,
- Basic Science and Business Management,
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Information Technology,
- Computer Science and Engineering,
- Civil and Structural Engineering,
- Automation, Mechanical and Design Engineering,
- Natural Science and Environment,
- Chemical and Biochemical Engineering,
- Electronics & Network Communication,
- Electrical & Electronics Communication Engineering.
Last Dates for Registration:
- PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 15 OCTOBER, 2018
- ACCEPTANCE NOTIFICATION:20 OCTOBER , 2018
- REGISTRATION & CAMERA READY PAPER SUBMISSION:25 OCTOBER , 2018
Registration Fees :
- Conference/ Special Session(Technical Program) with UGC Journal Publication INR 3,000
- Industrial Participant INR 3500
- Foreign Delegates USD 200
- Foreign Student USD 150
Event Co-ordinators: amarnath - +91 7094600586