Event Details :
Analysis of Electromagnetic Fields and its Applications using ANSYS Software 2018, Kongu Engineering College, Workshop, Erode, Tamil Nadu, 27th October 2018
Electrical machines have a vast field application today dominating the industry field and it become inevitable for Electrical engineers. Machines are based on the electromagnetic principles that produce force or induce voltages and currents. Electrical engineering students, however, normally have no exposure to practical knowledge of how the fields actually exist and interact.
ANSYS (Electrical) is the premier electromagnetic field simulation software for engineers tasked with designing and analyzing 3-D and 2-D electromagneticand electromechanical devices such as motors, actuators, transformers, sensors and coils. ANSYS uses the accurate finite element method to solve static, frequency-domain and time-varying electromagnetic and electric fields.
This workshop aims to provide good opportunities for the faculty members and students to gain a basic knowledge about modeling and analysis of Electrical machines by ANSYS and its applications.
Event Dates: 27th October 2018
- Introduction to Electromagnetic theory
- Overview to ANSYS software
- Introduction to numerical field analysis (Finite Element Analysis)
- ANSYS solving procedure to setup, solve and post-process the results from electromagnetic machine models
- Simulation and analysis of electrostatic fields
- Simulation and analysis of magnetic fields
- Creation of model using ANSYS simulation profile.
Last Dates for Registration:
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications : 22.10.2018
- Date of intimation regarding selection : 23.10.2018
- Confirmation by Participants : 24.10.2018
Registration Fees :
- Industry participants Rs 600 +18% (service tax)
- Faculty Members Rs 500 +18% (service tax)
- Students Rs 400 +18% (service tax)
- Mr.R.Ranjith Kumar
Assistant Professor- 9677464344