TEPIC URUVAKKAM 2K18
Event Details :
TEPIC URUVAKKAM 2K18, Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology Chennai, Technical Symposium, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 5th October 2018
- TEPIC – A national level technical symposium is organized every year which encompasses several technical events of the two departments in the campus, viz.
- NEGIZHI – organised by Department of PlasticsTechnology
- URUVAKKAM – organised by Department Manufacturing Engineering.
Event Dates: 5th October 2018
Events List :
- Paper/project presentation
- Tech Maestro
- Water rocketry
- Surprise Events
Workshops in Chennai:
Topic: Industry 4.0 & Advancement in Manufacturing engineering
- Each participant will be charged 100/-
- Certificates will be given only for those who attend all the sessions of the workshop.
Paper Presentation Topics:
Papers under the following categories are being invited:
- Additive manufacturing
- 3D Printing & rapid prototyping
- Industry 4.0
- Cloud manufacturing
- IOT and automation
- Sustainable manufacturing
- Augmented reality and virtual reality
Papers and Project with any other topics concerned with recent trends in engineering are also welcomed.
- Rs 200 common for paper/project presentation, CAD modelling, water rocketry, tech maestro and surprise events.
- Rs 100 for workshop/lecture session
Last Dates for Registration:
- The paper in .pdf or .doc format should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 2 - OCT,2018.
- Notification of paper acceptance: 3 - OCT,2018.
- Symposium on: 5 - OCT, 2018.
Praveen R (Student coordinator) : 8344485185