Event Details :
Two Days Workshop on intellectual Property Rights and art of Writing Funding Proposals and Journal articles 2018, Rajalakshmi Institute of Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 5-6th October 2018
This Two Days Workshop on “Intellectual Property Rights &Art of Writing Funding Proposals & Journal Articles” is well structured, focused and result oriented. The workshop focuses on the Overview on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and How to convert the research and project work into patents. This workshop aims to make the participants to understand about the process of Filing and getting a patent. The workshop will make the participants to understand the finer nuances involved in writing a research paper for to publish in a high quality refereed journals. The other objective of the workshop is to make the participants to know how to write effective funding proposals to various Grant agencies.This training will bring a positive transformation in the faculty members attitude in their project and research works and get them more focused as well as result oriented, so that they can achieve the organizational goals at ease.
Event Dates: 5-6th October 2018
- Overview of Intellectual Property Rights.
- Copyrights and Trademarks.
- Drafting of Patent & filing procedure.
- Publishing & commercialization of Patents.
- Research Problem Formulation & Literature Review.
- Introduction to general technical writing. Contours of a journal paper and paraphrasing.
- Plagiarism, Publication Ethics & plagiarism software.
- Writing Effective funding proposals to Grant Agencies.
Last Dates for Registration: 30.09.2018
Registration Fees :
- Internal Participants(Rajalakshmi Institutions) : Rs. 500.00
- External Participants : Rs. 750.00
Assistant Professor,Department of Mechanical Engineering Rajalakshmi Institute of Technology, Kuthambakkam, Chennai- 600124, Tamilnadu, India.
Tel : 044-37181615
Mobile : +(91) 9894770095 / 9710234579