Event Details :
One Week Short Term Course on MATLAB and LabVIEW for Engineering Applications 2018, Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing IIITDM Kancheepuram, Training, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 17-21st December 2018
MATLAB® is a high-level technical computing language and interactive environment for algorithm development, data visualization, data analysis, and numerical computation. It integrates computation, visualization and programming in an easy-to-use environment where problems and solutions are expressed in familiar mathematical notation. MATLAB features a family of application-specific solutions called toolboxes. It can be used in a wide range of applications, including power, energy signal and image processing, communications, control design, test and measurement, Many more. MATLAB provides a number of features for documenting and sharing work. LabVIEW offers a graphical programming approach that helps you visualize every aspect of any application, including hardware configuration, measurement data, and debugging. This visualization makes it simple to integrate measurement hardware from any vendor, represent complex logic on the diagram, develop data analysis algorithms, and design custom engineering user interfaces. This course is intended for beginners and those looking for a review. No prior programming experience or knowledge of MATLAB and LabVIEW is assumed, and the course is structured to allow thorough assimilation of ideas through hands-on examples and exercises.
Event Dates: 17-21st December 2018
- MATLAB Basics for the Budding Engineer – Experimentation and Modeling in MATLAB.
- Accessing, exploring, analyzing, and visualizing data in MATLAB.
- Electrical engineering using SimPowersystems and Modelling of Renewable Energy Systems..
- Modeling of power electronics systems and controllers.
- Signal and Image Processing Toolbox and analysis.
- Adaptive Filtering Techniques and Applications.
- LabVIEW overview and signal generation, signal processing, filters, windows, statistics, regression, linear algebra, and array arithmetic.
Last Dates for Registration:
The confirmation of participation would be sent through email.
Last date for Registration is 30th Novemeber 2018.
Registration Fees :
- Faculty Rs.4000
- Ph.D/Post. Doc. scholar of Academic Institutes Rs.3000
- Professionals from Industries Rs.5000
- UG/PG Students Rs.2500
Dr. B.Chitti Babu: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob: +044 2747 6377