Event Details :
International Workshop on Arduino Robotics IWAR 2018, Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, 31st August 2018
- Robotics is the branch of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and computer science that deals with design, construction, and as well as computer systems for their control, sensory feedback, and information processing.
- Today, robotics is a rapidly growing field, as technological advances continue; researching, designing, and building new robots serve various practical purposes, whether domestically, commercially, or militarily.
- Many robots are built to do jobs that are hazardous to people such as defusing bombs, finding survivors in unstable ruins, and exploring mines and shipwrecks. Robotics is also used in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics as a teaching aid.
- Arduino consists of both a physical programmable circuit board (often referred to as a microcontroller) and a piece of software, or IDE (Integrated Development Environment) that runs on your computer, used to write and upload computer code to the physical board.
Event Dates: 31st August 2018
- Learn & interact with renowned industry experts
- Receive an unparalleled education with personal attention
- Hands on practical workshop
- Students will get “Development tool kit” at free of cost
- students can get hardware tools “ROBOTIC STARTUP KIT”
Participants will be receiving the following from the workshop:
- Development tools CD
- Expert Certificate
- File, Pen, Notepad
- Snacks & Lunch Token
Participation is open to:
- ENGINEERS FROM INDUSTRIES
- RESEARCH SCHOLARS
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION : 27.08.2018(MONDAY)
Registration Fees :
- Rs.350 per delegate from institute(Student)
- Rs.750 per delegate from institute( research Scholar)
- Rs.900 per delegate from institute (Faculty).
- Rs.1500 per delegate from industry.
- HELP LINE 1 – +91 90 953 953 33
- HELP LINE 2 – +91 91 591 159 69
- HELP LINE 3 – +91 84 28 27 74 07