Event Details :
Dhanak 2018, Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology IIST, Cultural Festival, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, 28th September - 1st October 2018
Dhanak is the Annual Cultural Festival of IIST.. The most awaited moment at Dhanak is the pronite, in which a DJ/Band is invited to perform.The 10th edition of Dhanak promises to highlight the smorgasbord of colours and ideas that helped us open our minds to theories, possibilities, ground truths and more.
Comics, animations, cartoons, mangas- you name it, we'll celebrate it.
beat the blues feel the hues
Event Dates: 28th September - 1st October 2018
Dhanak 2018 spans all facets of cultural activity, including
- fine arts,
How to reach IIST:
- Nearest Railway Station: Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station (about 25 kms)
- Nearest Airport: Thiruvananthapuram International Airport (about 30 kms).
- Nearest Town: Nedumangadu (about 8 kms).
- Nearest Bus Stop: 16th Mile Stone / ISRO Junction / Pathinaaram Kallu Stop (about 1.5 kms)
- From the Central Bus Station, Thampanoor (in front of Thiruvananthapuram Railway Station) take a bus to Vithura or Valiamala. Alight at 16th Mile Stone / ISRO Junction / Pathinaaram Kallu Stop. Follow sign boards to reach IIST campus.
- Alternatively, board a bus from Thampanoor or East Fort Bus Station (around 1 km from Thampanoor) to Nedumangadu. From Nedumangadu, frequent buses are available for ISRO junction. Auto rickshaws are also available from Nedumangadu to IIST
Aswin Sunil -Chief Coordinator
Ashfaque KP-Vice Chief Coordinator