Event Details :
Srujan 2018, SRM Institute of Science and Technology Ramapuram Campus, Civil Engineering Symposium, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 14th September 2018
The Annual technical symposium by Department of Civil Engineering SRM institute of science and technology , Ramapuram. Every year , students across southern quadrant of India are invited for the participation of the fest. Srujan has been a hotspot destination for the world of civil engineering With over 1000+ student participation every year.
This Year , Department of Civil engineering is collaborating with SMART INFR -EST , a civil engineering organization to make the fest more merrier and prosperous
Event Dates: 14th September 2018
Event Departments: Civil
Events List :
Technical Events :
- Paper Presentation
- Poster Presentation
- CADD Contest
- Shrishti – Dare to Design
- Bridge Modelling
- Scene X
- Marvel or DC
Non- Technical Events:
Computer Gaming- rainbow siege
- Super Over
- Futsal – 5’s
- Pubg Mobile
- Basletball – 3’s
Paper Presentation Topics:
- Dream Vision of Concrete India In 22nd Century.
- Most Amazing Structure in the World - Construction and Design Aspects.
- Sustainable Concrete
- Chennai Flood- Causes and Remedial Measures.
- Disaster Resistant Structures.
- Recycle and Reuse of Waste Water, Bio Waste and Construction Material.
- GIS & Remote Sensing for Disaster Mitigation and Management.
- Construction Management – Strategies for Construction Industry Development.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Or any Civil engineering based topics
Last Dates for Registration: 12th September 2018
Registration Fees :
- To participate in all the technical events , students only a common registration .
- Common Registration Fee : Rs 50
- Workshop : 200
- For Non- Technical Events: Per head 50 for both team and solo sport ** **Might vary for any particular event.
Arvinth kumar : +91 9500085603