Event Details :
MESSI 18, Sri Sairam Institute of Technology, Mechanical Symposium, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 4th September 2018
Messi is a National Level Technical Symposium organized by the Department of Mechanical Engineering of Sri Sairam Institute of Technology. Year after year, students of Mechanical department come together to construct and coordinate various events of the symposium to bring out the talents of the participants. We also make sure that, the participants gain knowledge while involving themselves
Event Dates: 4th September 2018
- CONCEPT KNOCKDOWN
- RC DIRT RALLY
- TRASH MASTER
- BOTTLE TORPEDO
- BE THE CADET
Paper Presentation Topics:
- Domain A (Mechanical Design)
- Bio – mechanical technology ( This area may include designing prostheses, developing movement systems for people).
- Automobile technology ( Design or construction, maintenance, and operation of self - propelled vehicles for use on land or sea, in air or space).
- Space and aviation technology (Design or production of aircraft, spacecraft, aerospace equipment, satellites or missiles).
- Marine technology ( conception or design or construction techniques of ships, offshore structures, marine vehicles and other advanced offshore technologies).
- Domain B (Thermal sciences):
- Thermodynamics(This area may include refrigeration and air conditioning systems, power plants, renewable energy resources, compressors blowers and fans).
- Fluid mechanics(This area may include Turbines, Braking systems, dams, boundary layer and other related mechanisms).
- Heat transfer(This are may include papers regarding conduction, convection and radiation, phase transition, cryogenics, etc).
- Mass transfer(This area includes Astrophysics, Food technology, combustion techniques, fuel cells, etc).
- Engine technology(Pertaining technology associated with the IC engines).
- Domain C (Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering)
- Newer methodologies(Includes newer printing methodologies like 3D Printing and advanced machining techniques).
- Material sciences( consists of developing material fields like composites, ceramics, re-inforced materilas etc).
- Lean manufacturing , quality control and systems , operation management,etc...
Last Dates for Registration: 25-08-2018 *FOR PAPER PRESENTATION
Registration Fees : NIL