Event Details :
ICMR Sponsored National Level Seminar on Smart Sensors in Healthcare Applications 2018, Kongu Engineering College, Erode, Tamil Nadu, 30-31st August 2018
Smart or intelligent sensors have played an important role in different industries. In the recent years, research on smart medical sensors is gaining increasing attention for health screening, diagnosis, monitoring, and treatment purposes, such as glucose monitoring, cancer screening, and automatic drug delivery. The successful research and development of new medical smart sensors will rely on collaborative efforts from multidisciplinary teams, of which the role of research in industrial engineering will be presented.
In many industries, sensors have played a vital role in detecting chemical, biological, physical signals etc. In healthcare, to deliver care directly to patients sensors provide the mechanical vision for reading, counting, sorting & robotic guidance. In this seminar, we are going to explain the role of Role of sensors in healthcare, its technology, and applications etc in detail.
- New sensor materials and technologies for medical applications
- Printed, flexible, biodegradable and biocompatible electronics
- Sensor devices and sensor arrays
- Nano sensors
- Electrical and thermal-based sensors
- Wearable and implantable sensors for biomedical applications
- Remote sensing systems for healthcare
- Novel electronics for brain activity monitoring
- Sensors and Systems for Brain Computer Interfaces
- Implantable Neural Sensors for Brain Machine Interface
- Exhaled Breath Sensors
- Sensors and Systems for Physical Rehabilitation
- Smart Sensors for Health and Environment Monitoring
- The Role of Sensors in IoT Medical and Healthcare Applications
- Future of Healthcare: Sensors Technology
Event Departments: CSE ECE IT EEE Civil Chemical Agricultural Medical Pharmacy Arts BioTechnology MBA MCA Commerce Law BioMedical Mechanics Aeronautical Aerospace Design Fashion Media BBA.
Event Dates: 30-31st August 2018
Last Dates for Registration:
HOW TO APPLY
The applicants should send the filled application and DD to us on or before 20.08.2018.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 20.08.2018
Intimation of Selection : 21.08.2018
Confirmation by Participants : 23.08.2018
Registration Fee: Rs.300/- per Participant.
- The course fee includes lunch and refreshment.
- Boarding and Lodging will be provided to all the selected participants in the college campus.
- Registration for the course can be made by sending the duly filled registration form along with a DD for Rs.300/- in favour of “Kongu Engineering College Grants” Payable at Perundurai, or at Erode to the Organizing Secretary. Registration is limited to 30 participants and selected on first-come-first serve basis.
Name: Major Dr.P.S.Raghavendran
Designation: Associate Professor
Phone No: 04294-226536 (off.)